Wednesday 17 May 2017

Masculine Mini Album

Namaste Friends!!!
I am back with a new project, a mini album from a daughter to her father, so I have used Master and Mister paper pack from my DT kit. Album size is 6- 1/2 x 4-1/2.
"Dad, thanks for knowing exactly when to stop holding my hand and begin watching my back.You carried me in your arms when I was little and you held my hand while I was growing up. Dad, I am going to be your pillar when you are old and I will carry you in my heart until I die. Thanks for everything."
By saying these lines, let him know that you feel lucky to be his daughter. He makes sacrifices to make sure that you have a smile on your face. His life is dedicated not to his own happiness, but yours. It’s time you give back.







Hoping that you all like my project.
Happy crafting!!
Kriti.

Find these papers at
http://craftsneed.com/nakhshathra-designz
http://thecraftshop.in/login

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...