Sunday 8 January 2017

Namaste Friends!
Hope you all are doing well.
You all need something to take your work to the next level. Embellishments come to the rescue.
As you all know that I love making mini albums....and because of that...I left with many scrap papers from beautiful scrapbook papers by Nakshathra Designz.
So this time I thought to utilize them....so I made some embellishments out of that by using some basic dies....circle, scallop circle, square and stitched rectangle dies.
This is where my cuties were born! Easy peasy!
Have a look....isn't these are cute!!!





Find the complete post here

Thanks for stopping by!!
Kriti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...