Friday 21 October 2016

Diwali cards for Nakshathra Designz

Namaste Friends!
Hope you all are fine.

Today I am thrilled to be sharing my first post as a Design Team member for Nakshathra Designz.
Here are the cards...





Please checkout the complete post here

Entering one of the card in october challenge Ranganjali- Traditional
Entering into Paru's Card Making Challenge- October challenge
Linking to ICRCOCT16-Second Round of DT inspirations



I hope you like this project, I will see you again next time.
Kriti!

3 comments:

  1. You have showcased the papers beautifully!! Thanks for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of cards.Thanks for playing along with ICR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
    Happy Diwali facebook status 2018

    ReplyDelete

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...