Tuesday 19 July 2016

Accordion mini album

Namaste Friends,

Mini albums are the perfect way for capturing the memories and photos. So, today I come up with an accordion mini album with a sweet box, as, accordion albums give you a chance to show off your favourite photos with style and they are perfect for celebrating any occasion.

Today's project I created with the gorgeous pattern papers from Enogreeting.


This collection has such a variety of prints, that it don't required so much of embellishments. but for the box I have used die- cuts from the same pack, some flowers (local buy), stamped sentiment is from Kaisercraft and the ink I have used is Burnt Umber from Artistry Ink.

It opens up like this.



 






Backside of the box,


Now, the accordion mini album,


I had created the cover and the back side of the album with the chipboard which makes it sturdy, and for the inner pages I have used brown card stock (local buy). Papers were so gorgeous that minimal extra decoration is required.

For the cover page, I had used layered approach(as I am linking this entry to Peek-a-boo designs July challenge), for that,I have cut 4 squares from the same paper stock and adhere on 4 slightly bigger squares from the brown cardstock and pasted them with a foam tape on the cover page, and layered the sentiments also with a foam tape.
Sentiments are from JAGS stamps, put two wooden butterflies to embellish the page.
Inner pages of the album are,



Pages from the back side,


Bought Enogreetings Pattern paper, JAGS stamp, Kaisercraft stamp, JAGS stamp and artistry ink from the CraftAdda Store.

Linking this entry to Peek-a-boo designs July challenge




Making accordion albums is so fun and so easy!
Thank you so much for joining me today!
Kriti



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful accordion mini album, Kriti and I can see the amount of effort that went into making this! It's awesome!
    Sorry to say, but I don't see any Papericious products on your card so it won't qualify for our challenge. Please read the guidelines carefully before entering. Hope to see you participate with another project soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Hussena,by mistake I had done that,surely i'll link my new creation by using papericious product in this challenge.

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful album with so much work..

    Hope to see you again next month with Peek-a-boo designs products...
    Thank you for joining us at Peek-a-boo challenge this month...

    Swapna,
    Peek-a-boo design team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great efforts. Thank you for joining the Papericious July Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful accordian box album... Thank you for joining us at peekaboo challenge
    Daksha Popat
    Peekaboo design team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project dear Kriti! So much love and effort went into the making of this! :) Thank you so much for playing along Challenge #8 over at Peek-a-Boo Designs!
    All the best! <3

    ReplyDelete

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...